25.1.11

marmalade time



Apparently it's the season to make marmalade. So, inspired by Lou at little green shed I tracked down some Seville oranges and set about making some this weekend and what a sticky process it turned out to be. Horrified by the amount of sugar needed I reduced the quantity which was probably not a good idea as the result is a bit tangy! Being me, I had to pot it up in a selection of vintage jars so at least it looks nice! For some instant Spanish sunshine to cheer us up in these winter months I have reduced the price of my Sardana prints. Available now for just $45 my etsy and £28 in my online shop while stocks last.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You made marmalade. Love the pots, they look infinitely better than my old jam jars! The pot at the front is just gorgeous. Lou xx
    p.s. thanks for the mention, lovely. Have a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your jars (but hate marmalade, yuk!) You have such a lovely home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails